The spring finally came to Nowy Sacz. Yesterday it was about 20°C!:)
April 4, 2009
St. Casimir's bell tower
The spring finally came to Nowy Sacz. Yesterday it was about 20°C!:)
Etykiety:
buildings,
center,
church of St. Casimir,
culture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
hello m2!
Beautiful bell tower!I loved the composition in this picture.The tower is HUGE !Lovely trees and that light green building is very nice!
Kind Regards
a nice weekend in so lovely city!
Léia
Interesting composition! What an incredible bell tower. You do have a lot of churches there! I like the green building with the red accents, too.
Original shape for a bell tower, it would be nice to see all of it.
Nice touch the church loudspeakers, I saw many of them. I followed the link: the Falcon is a really spectacular building. Very good shots!
That's a very unique and striking bell tower. So's the cultural center, especially the colors. Both are amazing!
Czy ta wieza tam była zawsze? Chyba muszę sobie zrobic wycieczkę do Sącza:) Miłego wekkendu!
Wonderful contrast between the old church and the bell tower. I love this contrast. Beautiful shot too. i like the Spring light. Did you do this photo at early morning or in the afternoon?
^^Photo was taken in the afternoon:)
You managed to catch three fantastic subjects in just one shot. Well done!
It's leaning a bit here!
Love the antipode you captured so well.
Thanks for visiting my NEW YORK STATE and POETRY blogs and I am pleased about your fair words.
Enjoy your weekend.
Nice photography.
And thanks for your visit.
I do like the shapes within the bell tower. The angle adds interest too.
Post a Comment